Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wet n' Wild's Mega Creme Eyeliner

Claim :  The precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream application, this velvet- rich eyeliner provides long lasting definition in a waterproof formula. Easy to use brush included.



Overall: 2 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $3.99USD
Size/ Weight: 0.13oz
Would I recommend this? No


Pro's

  •  The product does have a creamy consistency.
  • It's at a great price
  • It is long lasting
  • Smooth application
  • Color is true
Con's
  • When applying product the brush does not do the job (unless you have tiny fingers)
  • Product dries up very quickly after 2- 3 uses
  • Storage is important in preserving the life of this product
At first when I purchased this product I was really excited because I have tried other Wet n' Wild products that were awesome, unfortunately for this one I was disappointed. (but for the price I didn't feel that bad, ha ha)
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

This product was purchased by me and these are my opinions.