Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

Claim: Waterproof all day millionized lashes. The result :instantly thickened, separated and amplified lashes. The Millionizer brush and Clean Sweep Wiper eliminate clumps for Volumized defined lashes.

  • All day waterproof wear
  • Clump-free, Flake-free, Smudge-proof
  • Ophthalmologist and Allergy tested
  • Suitable for Sensitive eyes and Contact lens wearers 


Overall: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $8.95
Size/Weight: Not listed on packaging
Would I recommend this product: YES

Pro's:
  • Safe for sensitive eyes
  • Clump-free
  • Flake-free
  • Ultra Waterproof
  • Smudge-proof
  • Is not difficult to remove
Con's:
  • None
I bought this mascara after having used the Original Voluminous Million Lashes, which I loved but was not impressed with the flaking and smudging. I then purchased the Voluminous Million Lashes waterproof and I must say I absolutely love this product!It comes in two shades; Black and Blackest Black.

 It gives you everything, from volume to separation of each individual lash and NO smudging which I think everyone would love not having to worry about having raccoon eyes... ha ha. This is by far the best mascara I have ever used.

If you have used this product please comment and tell me your experience, I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading and please subscribe :)

This product was purchased by me and these are my opinions.