Saturday, November 26, 2011

M.A.C's Kohl Eye Pencil - Smolder

Claim: A soft-on pencil liner, defines and shades the eyes with rich color and a silky smooth matte/pearl. Ophthalmologist tested.



Overall: 4 our of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $15.00
Size/Weight: 1.45g/ 0.05oz
Would I recommend this product? Yes


Pro's:


  • Easy to apply
  • Creamy consistency
  • True to color (very intense)
Con's:
  • Runs easily
  • Does not stay on the water line for very long


Hi Everyone! After hearing rave reviews about this pencil liner I decided to give it a try and I must say I was very impressed, it is the best pencil liner I've ever used. Other than the smudging or running (that can be easily fixed by applying back eye shadow to lock in the color and get more staying power) it works well for smokey eyes or regular everyday wear.


It is a bit on the pricey side and I am sure there is a less expensive alternative from a drugstore makeup line. I purchase the pencil liner in black but it also comes in 10 different shades. Here there are below:


Fascinating- a Matte White
Minted- a Mint Green with Pearl
Rosemary and Thyme- Mid-tone Olive Gold with shimmer
Power Surge- Bronzed Brown with shimmer
Costa Riche- Rick Coffee Bean Brown
Teddy- Intense Bronze
Phone Number- Smudgy Charcoal
Tarnish- Blackened Forest Green
Blooz- Intense Blue with blue shimmer
Prunella- Shimmering Black-Eyed Plum


If you have used this product please comment and tell me your experience, I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading and please subscribe :)

This product was purchased by me and these are my opinions.