Thursday, March 1, 2012

CoverGirl Nail Slicks Let's Go Green Review

Claim: CoverGirl NailSlicks's special built-in topcoat formula locks in the wet-looking shine of just done nails. Our formula helps keep the color beautiful, even days after its dry, NailSlicks' fashion-perfect colors are blended to give you rich, smooth even coverage and radiant color. It also strengthens and protects to help prevent your nails from chipping, peeling and cracking.






Overall rating: 1 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $2.99 USD
Size/Weight: .4 Fl Oz
Would I recommend this? NO




Pros:

  • Provides the look of a top coat
Cons: 
  • Not opaque 
  • Chips
  • Peels
  • Cracks
  • Does not apply evenly

Hey Everyone!

I hope you guys are doing well! I'm going to get straight into the review, this nail polish SUCKS! Maybe it's the color I purchased, I don't know but the quality is terrible. The claim of the top coat is true, it left my nails shiny and radiant. To get full opacity for this color it has to be applied at least three to four times, after applying the product, barely 24 hours passed and it was chipping and falling off of my nails. 

This is definitely not a repurchase for me, I would have to say this is my least favorite of my collection. One word to sum up my opinion on this nail polish is DISAPPOINTED.

What is your least favorite Nail Polish?

Darcy <3



This product was purchased by me and these are my opinions.