Thursday, March 15, 2012

E.L.F Studio Daily Brush Cleaner

Claim: An anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup application. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Helps to keep your brushes lasting longer for extended use.


Overall rating: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: $3.00 USD
Size/Weight: 8.5 fl oz
Would I recommend this? Yes


Pros: 

  • Disinfects
  • Clean scent
  • Convenient
  • Packaging Sanitary
  • Great price
Cons:
  • None

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to talk about the E.L.F Studio Daily Brush Cleaner. This is a GREAT product, it does everything it claims to. This brush cleaner is great for on the spot cleaning, it has a spray nozzle, it has a fresh scent, and disinfects. It offers you convenience because it saves you time without having to wash them then wait for them to dry to use again. You get a quality product at a price that you just can't beat! 

I always use this brush cleaner to clean my brushes, and it does a tremendous job, however when it comes to foundation brushes I would find myself having to use a lot of product. This is minute, any brush that you use for your face should be cleansed daily with a baby shampoo or any product of your choice.

Below is a before and after shot of one of my brushes I cleaned with this product:
                                                     
                                                                        Before

                                                                        After

 The photos above are of my stippling brush that I use for blusher and bronzer. I love this product so much that I bought back ups of it, bottom line this product is good quality and it saves you money! I think that's something we all love :). 

Whats you way of cleaning you brushes? 

Darcy <3

This product was purchased by me and this is my opinion.