Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter- Peach Parfait

Claim: Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
       Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips.








Overall rating: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: $7.49 USD
Size/Weight: 0.09oz


Pros:

  •  Moisturizing
  • Nice Packaging 
Cons:
  • Gold shimmer

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to try the Revlon Lip Butters because of all the hype it was getting, I chose this color because I was looking for a coral color that was not too bright. I like the sheerness of this particular color from the range,it works well with multiple skin tones and it moisturizes my lips leaving it feeling soft and supple. The packaging is quite lovely and it is very sturdy as well.

The one thing I didn't like about this product is the chunks of gold shimmers in it, it's OK for me, but when I kissed my boyfriend his lips were covered with glitters (lol) so I would not recommend this product for a first date or romantic time with your hubby (unless he's into that kind of thing) ha ha. I would provide a swatch of the product but it is barely showing up on my skin.

I plan on purchasing other colors from the range and will let you guys know how they work out. I hope this review was helpful to you all.

Have an awesome day!

Darcy <3

This product was purchased by me and this is my opinion.