Friday, June 15, 2012

Loreal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Kohl Eyeliner- Navy Kohl

Claim: Discover the secret of dramatic , smokey eye definition. HiP Studio Secrets Professional Kohl Eyeliner lets you create a velvety, smooth line that's perfect for day or night. The loose iridescent kohl technology delivers intense, long wearing results with a hint of sparkling glimmer.



Overall rating: 1 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $13.00 USD
Size/Weight:  Not Specified
Would I recommend this? No


Pros:

  •  Nice packaging
Cons:
  • Not long lasting
  • Not highly pigmented
  • Fallout


Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday filled with unimaginable joy! I want to start off by saying this product did not bring me unimaginable joy as I would have liked it to. I had high hopes for this product but on initial application I was absolutely disappointed, fall out and glitters everywhere!!! Not only that but with one swipe there was hardly any product on my lid, only after 2 to 3 applications of it I got some promising color.  In regards to staying power, don't expect it to last any longer than 4 to 5 hours once you applied a good base before application.

Swatches:

If you really want full use of this product, you can empty the contents from the bottle into a jar, then apply wet using an angled brush. But I'm sure most of you out there including myself would rather not have to go through that. 

 It is a product that is overpriced that does not deliver the quality as claimed and I gave this product 1 out of 5 for packaging and that's as good as it gets!

I love Loreal products but this one left me thinking, "What were they thinking?"


Thank You for your time.


Darcy <3



This product was purchased by me and this is my opinion.