Saturday, December 17, 2011

E.l.f Essential Zit Zapper

Claim:  This special formula helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling. Minimize pore size and clear skin.


Ingredients: Salicylic  acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor





Overall Rating: 2 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price:  $1.00USD
Size/ Weight: 0.2 fl oz
Would I recommend this product? No


Pro's:

  • Easy application
  • Does not smell toxic
  • Helps with swelling and redness
  • GreatPrice
Con's:
  • Does not minimize the look of pores
  • It does not prevent acne
  • It does not make acne go away any faster

Hey Everyone!

As you all might know, my viewers in particular that I love trying out EyeLipsFace products. Most of what I have purchased I have been fairly satisfied with the product. As for this one, I was not too impressed but not surprised. My exact thoughts when purchasing this product was, "This is too good to be true, for this price? No way!" 

Sad to say, my thoughts were right, this product did not work for me. Other than it reducing redness and swelling; my pimple was still there and did not leave any sooner than it would have without me applying any type of product.But for the price you can't really complain.

The product is clear and the texture is like that of water or rubbing alcohol. This will not be a repurchase for me. If any one of you guys have this product please comment below and tell me how it worked for you.

Thank you for reading! Have an awesome day!

Darcy


This product was purchased by me and these are my opinion.