Friday, December 9, 2011

Revlon's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara (Waterproof)

Claim: Conditioning formula helps strengthen and plump lashes for up to 200% instantly for maximum volume. Our precision tapered brush grabs every lash, individually, and coats it to plump perfection.










Overall rating: 2 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Price: $7.99USD
Weight: .38 fl oz
Would I recommend this product? No


Pro's: 

  • Does make your lashes somewhat stronger
  • Does give significant volume
  • Nice Packaging
Con's:
  • Flakes
  • Smudges
  • Not waterproof
  • Brush is too big

Hello Darlings!

I purchased this mascara (in blackest black) purely from the hype it was receiving and I have to say I am NOT impressed. Within 1 hour this mascara flakes, too much product comes out on to the brush, and it smudges. What I disliked most about it was the fact that the brush was too BIG, it was bigger than my eye itself. I could not get into any of my corner lashes let alone my bottom lashes without making a mess.



The only good thing about this product is that it does strengthen your lashes and I saw a significant difference. I would not be repurchasing this mascara and I regret ever buying it.

 If you have this mascara please comment below and let me know what are your thoughts on this mascara.


Thank you for reading! Please comment and subscribe :)

This product was given to me as a gift and these are my opinions.