Monday, December 12, 2011

Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

Claim: Our In-Shower Hair Removal Cream is great for girls on the go. It's water resisting formula is designed to dissolve slowly on contact with water-- letting you step into the shower while it works its skin smoothing magic. Plus in each pack you'll get an exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling touchable smooth and soft.


Pack Contains:

  • 150ml tube or 300ml bottle
  • 1 dual sided sponge for application and removal




Overall rating: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Price: $10.99USD
Weight: 300ml
Would I recommend this product? Yes

Pro's:
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Hair removal is fast and easy
  • Great packaging
  • Water resistant
Con's:
  • A bit pricey for some but you get a lot of product
  • Can be messy
Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day (or night), whichever. I was roaming around my local drugstore last week in search of a Venus razor, instead of finding what I came for I stumbled upon the Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream. I read the labels and I thought that I would give it a try, and I was not disappointed. 


Cleverly packaged (exfoliating sponge is located in the cap). Application was easy, but you have to be careful not to make a mess because cream can fall everywhere. Removing the hair was also easy with the exfoliating sponge and like the claim says it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Very soft.

The product has a pleasant scent and not overly chemical like some other hair removal products. Here is a picture below of what the cream looks like:




In the future I will be repurchasing this product, I LOVE IT! It is as easy as 1,2,3. I hope everyone enjoyed this review and happy hair removal everyone!!

Thank you for reading and please subscribe :)

This product was purchased by me and these are my opinions.